A community health service in the idyllic NSW South Coast is requiring Visiting Medical Officer -Adult Community Psychiatrist.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and experience a true ‘sea change’ to a breathtaking natural and temperate environment. Work with a committed and enthusiastic community team, providing psychiatric services to the local community. Duties will include:
* Provide contemporary comprehensive specialist services for optimal patient outcomes.
* Provide and support training to clinicians across multiple disciplines to achieve quality education and safe clinical practice.
* The provision of community based psychiatric services to the community.
* Undertake supervision and education within the clinical environment of junior medical staff and other relevant staff to foster safe clinical practice.
* Utilise information systems to enable informed decision making and care planning.
* Communicate with staff and clinicians to ensure quality and continuity of care.
* Actively participate in risk management and quality programs to improve organisational processes and own practices.
The hospital is a 31-bed hospital and also offers Community Health services and Hospital in the Home facilities. The Health Service is located in the Yuin Nation on the beautiful south coast of NSW. It is a networked service spread over three campuses, with two hospitals co-located with community health and a standalone community health centre collocated with the library. Clients can be seen across a number of settings, including community health centres, in hospital or their homes as required. Aboriginal health services are available throughout the service. A team of friendly, highly trained health professionals provide excellent services for residents and visitors.
Known as the heart of Australia’s Oyster Coast it is a charming seaside town. Surrounded by natural beauty it is great place for exploring the magnificent beaches and wildlife encounters. Water sports are popular too, including swimming, surfing, kayaking and fishing. It is a beautiful 4-hour drive south of Sydney.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Kirsty Wiik on email@example.com or call on 0499 992 509