Empowering you to make the right choice
- Zeep is closely monitoring the situation regarding the Covid-19 outbreak and how it could affect your current and future commitments to staff the hospitals across Australia
- At this stage all arranged locums are going ahead, and we continue to receive locum requests on an hourly basis.
- Advice we are receiving from hospitals is that it is ‘business as usual’, however local health districts are working on contingency plans based on a number of potential scenarios
Anticipating an increase in demand
If you have availably to locum in the coming weeks and months, please let us know now.
- Zeep are working closely with all state health services to ensure a strong and stable supply of locum doctors in the coming months.
- We anticipate shortages of doctors in many regional and rural hospitals
- We request that Doctors with availability let us know now, so we can coordinate your availability to potential future demands
- Zeep has implemented our pandemic management plan in full
- All Zeep employees are instructed to work from home should they display symptoms of Covid-19
- Zeep has cutting edge cloud computing technology, allowing all employees to ‘work from home’. As such service levels will remain ‘business as usual’
24-hour Zeep helpline
Zeep are available to help you whilst you are on your locum. Should your situation change, before or during your locum, please get in touch so we can assist you with your needs.
7am to 9pm Monday to Friday – please contact your Zeep Partner or Locum Support Manager by Mobile and Email. We will endeavour to respond within 30 mins
9pm – 7am Evenings and Weekends – please call 02 8379 400. Should you need to leave a message, and we will endeavour to return your call as soon as we can.